Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Patient-reported outcome measures: Literature review.ACSQHC, Sydney2016
- COSMIN reporting guideline for studies on measurement properties of patient-reported outcome measures.Qual Life Res. 2021; 30: 2197-2218
- Measurement properties of walking outcome measures for neurogenic claudication: a systematic review and meta analysis.Spine J. 2019; 19: 1378-1396
- Outcome Domain and Measurement Instrument Reporting in Randomized Controlled Trials of Interventions for Lumbar Spinal Stenosis: A Systematic Review.J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2022; 52 (446-A2)
- The 100 Most Cited Articles on Lumbar Spinal Stenosis: A Bibliometric Analysis.Global Spine J. 2022; 12: 381-391
- Global mapping of randomised trials related articles published in high-impact-factor medical journals: a cross-sectional analysis.Trials. 2020; 21: 34
- Objective monitoring of activity and Gait Velocity using wearable accelerometer following lumbar microdiscectomy to detect recurrent disc herniation.J Spine Surg. 2018; 4: 792-797
- The role of wearable devices and objective gait analysis for the assessment and monitoring of patients with lumbar spinal stenosis: systematic review.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2019; 20: 288
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
No conflicts of interest to declare.
No funding was provided for this work.