Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Biportal Endoscopic versus Microscopic Discectomy for Lumbar Herniated Disc: A Randomized Controlled Trial.Spine J. 2022;
- Is the Use of a Unilateral Biportal Endoscopic Approach Associated with Rapid Recovery After Lumbar Decompressive Laminectomy? A Preliminary Analysis of a Prospective Randomized Controlled Trial.World Neurosurg. 2019; 128: e709-ee18
- Learning Curve of Percutaneous Endoscopic Lumbar Discectomy Based on the Period (Early vs. Late) and Technique (in-and-out vs. in-and-out-and-in): A Retrospective Comparative Study.J Korean Neurosurg Soc. 2015; 58: 539-546
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Lumbar Discectomy: Indications and Complications.Pain Physician. 2020; 23: 49-56
- Assessing the Learning Process of Transforaminal Endoscopic Discectomy for Sciatica.Neurospine. 2022; 19: 563-570
- Surgeons Learning Curve of Transforaminal Endoscopic Discectomy for Sciatica.Neurospine. 2022; 19: 594-602
- Minimum clinically important difference in lumbar spine surgery patients: a choice of methods using the Oswestry Disability Index, Medical Outcomes Study questionnaire Short Form 36, and pain scales.Spine J. 2008; 8: 968-974