Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- To cross or not to cross the cervicothoracic junction in multilevel posterior cervical fusion: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Spine J. 2022; 22: 723-731
- Should we bridge the cervicothoracic junction in long cervical fusions? A meta-analysis and systematic review of the literature.J Neurosurge: Spine. 2022; 1: 1-9
- Long-segment posterior cervical decompression and fusion: does caudal level affect revision rate?.J Neurosurg: Spine. 2021; 35: 1-7
- To cross the cervicothoracic junction? Terminating posterior cervical fusion constructs proximal to the cervicothoracic junction does not impart increased risk of reoperation in patients with cervical spondylotic myelopathy.Global Spine J. 2022; 21925682221083926
- Crossing the cervicothoracic junction in multilevel cervical arthrodesis: a systematic review & meta-analysis.World Neurosurg. 2022; 162: e336-e346
- Bridging the cervicothoracic junction during multi-level posterior cervical decompression and fusion: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Global Spine J. 2022; 21925682221090925
- Relative risks and benefits of crossing the cervicothoracic junction during multilevel posterior cervical fusion: a multicenter cohort.World Neurosurg. 2021; 153: e265-ee74
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
FDA device/drug status: Not applicable.
Author disclosure: MCC: Nothing to disclose. WTP: Nothing to disclose. WGL: Nothing to disclose.