Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Current trends in demographics, practice, and in-hospital outcomes in cervical spine surgery.Spine. 2014; 39: 476-481
- Thirty-day readmission rates as a measure of quality: causes of readmission after orthopedic surgeries and accuracy of administrative data.J Healthc Manag. 2013; 58: 64-76
- Revisiting admissions- changing incentives and shard accountability.NEJM. 2009; 360: 1418-1428
- Predictors of 30-day hospital readmission after posterior cervical fusion in 3401 patients.Spine. 2018; 43: 356-363
- Predictors of thirty-day readmission after anterior cervical fusion.Spine. 2014; 39: 127-133
- Risk factors associated with 30-day readmissions after instrumented spine surgery in 14939 patients.Spine. 2015; 40: 1022-1032
- Thirty-day readmissions after elective spine surgery for degenerative conditions among US Medicare beneficiaries.Spine J. 2012; 12: 902-911
- 30-day readmission after spine surgery.Spine. 2017; 42: 520-524
- Thirty-day readmission rates in spine surgery: systematic review and meta-analysis.Neurosurg Focus. 2015; 39E7https://doi.org/10.3171/2015.7.FOCUS1534
- The presentation, incidence, etiology, and treatment of surgical site infection after spinal surgery.Spine. 2010; 35: 1323-1328
- Risk factors associated with 90-day readmissions after degenerative lumbar fusion: an examination of the michigan spine surgery improvement collaborative (MSSIC) registry.Neurosurgery. 2019; 85: 402-408
- Risk factors associated with 90-day readmissions after degenerative lumbar fusion: an examination of the michigan spine surgery improvement collaborative (MSSIC) registry.Neurosurgery. 2018; 85: 402-408
- Reoperation and complications after anterior cervical discectomy and fusion and cervical disc arthroplasty: a study of 52,395 cases.Eur Spine J. 2018; 27: 1432-1439
- Reoperation rate after anterior cervical discectomy and fusion using standalone cages in degenerative disease: a study of 2078 cases.Spine J. 2019; 19: 2007-2012
- National rates, reasons, and risk factors for 30- and 90- day readmission and reoperation among patients undergoing anterior cervical discectomy and fusion.SPINE. 2021; 46: 1302-1314
- Rates and risk factors associated with 90-day readmission following cervical spine fusion surgery: analysis of the Michigan Spine Surgery Improvement Collaborative (MSSIC) registry.Spine J. 2020; 20: 708-716
- A multi-center study of reoperations within 30 days of spine surgery.Eur Spine J. 2016; 25: 828-835
- Complications, readmissions, and reoperations in posterior cervical dusion.Spine. 2016; 41: 1477-1483
- Thirty-day readmission and reoperation rates after single-level anterior cervical discectomy and fusion versus those after cervical disc replacement.Neurosurgical Focus FOC. 2017; 42E6https://doi.org/10.3171/2016.11.FOCUS16407
- Anterior versus posterior approach for multilevel degenerative cervical disease: a retrospective propensity score-matched study of the MarketScan database.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2015; 40: 1033-1038
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
FDA device/drug status: Not applicable.
Author disclosures: VP: Nothing to Disclose. AM: Nothing to Disclose. LS: Nothing to Disclose. DN: Nothing to Disclose. PP: Royalties: Globus (E). Consulting: Globus (C); Nuvasive (B); Depuy Synthes (B); Accelus (B). Grants: Depuy Synthes (B); Cerapedics (B); SI Bone (B); ISSG (B). Fellowship support: NREF (E). VC: Consulting: Globus (E). Reseacrh support (Investigator Salary, Staff/Materials): Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (10% effort). JS: Nothing to Disclose. JK: Royalties: Camber Spine. Stock Ownership: J&J; Medtronic; Nuvasive. Consulting: Stryker; Medtronic; RElievant; SI Bone; Nuvasive; Thompson; Nevro. Speaking and/or Teaching Arrangements: Stryker; Medtronic; RElievant; SI Bone; Nuvasive; Thompson; Nevro. Scientific Advisory Board/Other Office: AAOS. Research support (Investigator Salary, Staff/Materials): Stryker; J&J; Centinel; Medtronic; Relievant; Llmiflex; Fziomed; SI Bone; Nuvasive; Synergy. MPC: Royalties: Thieme Publishing. Stock Ownership: Thompson MIS/BoneBac. Speaking and/or Teaching Arrangements: Orthofix. IA: Consulting: Globus (B).