- Kanna RM
- Ramachandran K
- Subramanian JB
- Shetty AP
- Rajasekaran S
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Peri-operative analgesic efficacy and safety of erector spinae plane block in posterior cervical spine surgery-a double blinded, randomized controlled study [published online ahead of print, 2022 Apr 22].Spine J. 2022; (S1529-9430(22)00156-5)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.spinee.2022.04.010
- Cervical erector spinae plane block: a cadaver study.Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2020; 45: 552-556https://doi.org/10.1136/rapm-2019-101154
- Cervical erector spinae plane block as a perioperative analgesia method for shoulder arthroscopy: a case series.J Anesth. 2021; 35: 446-450https://doi.org/10.1007/s00540-021-02907-x
- A new solution to an old problem: ultrasound-guided cervical retrolaminar injection for acute cervical radicular pain: prospective Clinical Pilot Study and Cadaveric Study.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2021; 46: 1370-1377https://doi.org/10.1097/BRS.0000000000004024
FDA device/drug status: Not applicable
Author disclosures: YL: Nothing to disclose. JH: Nothing to disclose. JY: Nothing to disclose.
This letter was supported by the National Clinical Research Center for Geriatrics at West China Hospital of Sichuan University ( Z2018A04 ), and by the National Key R&D Program of China ( 2018YFC2001800 ).