Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cervical spondylotic myelopathy: current state of the art and future directions.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2013; 38: S1-S8
- Impact of dynamic alignment, motion, and center of rotation on myelopathy grade and regional disability in cervical spondylotic myelopathy.J Neurosurg Spine. 2015; 23: 690-700
- Cervical sagittal range of motion as a predictor of symptom severity in cervical spondylotic myelopathy.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2018; 43: 883-889
- Neck motion kinematics: an inter-tester reliability study using an interactive neck VR assessment in asymptomatic individuals.Eur Spine J. 2016; 25: 2139-2148
- A method to measure cervical spine motion over extended periods of time.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2007; 32: 2092-2098
- Development of a system for in vitro neck muscle force replication in whole cervical spine experiments.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2001; 26: 2214-2219
- A kinematic study of the cervical spine before and after segmental arthrodesis.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 1998; 23: 1649-1656
- Late radiographic findings after anterior cervical fusion for spondylotic myeloradiculopathy.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 1993; 18: 2167-2173
- CT imaging techniques for describing motions of the cervicothoracic junction and cervical spine during flexion, extension, and cervical traction.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2006; 31: 44-50
- Cervical spine motion in the sagittal plane (I) range of motion of actually performed movements, an X -ray cinematographic study.Eur J Morphol. 1990; 28: 47-68
- Study of normal range of motion in the neck utilizing a bubble goniometer.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1959; 40: 390-392
- The effects of the degenerative changes in the functional spinal unit on the kinematics of the cervical spine.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2008; 33: E178-E182
- Noninvasive three-dimensional analysis of cervical spine motion in normal subjects in relation to age and sex. An experimental examination.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2000; 25: 443-449
- Head repositioning accuracy in patients with whiplash-associated disorders.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2006; 31: E51-E58
- Sensorimotor disturbances in chronic neck pain–range of motion, peak velocity, smoothness of movement, and repositioning acuity.Man Ther. 2008; 13: 122-131
- Reduced head steadiness in whiplash compared with non-traumatic neck pain.J Rehabil Med. 2010; 42: 35-41
- Age-related cutoffs for cervical movement behaviour to distinguish chronic idiopathic neck pain patie nts from unimpaired subjects.Eur Spine J. 2015; 24: 493-502
- Movement coordination and differential kinematics of the cervical and thoracic spines in people with chronic neck pain.Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon). 2013; 28: 610-617
- Age-related changes in upper and lower cervical alignment and range of motion: normative data of 600 asymptomatic individuals.Eur Spine J. 2020; 29: 2378-2383
- The assessment of cervical myelopathy.Spine J. 2006; 6: 182s-189s
- Quantitative assessment of hand motor function in cervical spinal disorder patients using target trac king tests.J Rehabil Res Dev. 2016; 53: 1007-1022
- The oswestry disability index.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2000; 25 (discussion 2952): 2940-2952
- Japanese orthopaedic association back pain evaluation questionnaire. Part 2. Verification of its relability: the subcommittee on low back pain and cervical myelopathy evaluation of the clinical outcome committee of the Japanese orthopaedic association.J Orthop Sci. 2007; 12: 526-532
- A summary of assessment tools for patients suffering from cervical spondylotic myelopathy: a systematic review on validity, reliability and responsiveness.Eur Spine J. 2015; 24: 209-228
- The clinical utility of cervical range of motion in diagnosis, prognosis, and evaluating the effects of manipulation: a systematic review.Physiotherapy. 2014; 100: 290-304
- Diagnostic role of flexion-extension central motor conduction time in cervical spondylotic myelopathy.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2021; 46: 1564-1571
- Interobserver and intraobserver reliability of the japanese orthopaedic association scoring system for evaluation of cervical compression myelopathy.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2001; 26: 1890-1894
FDA device/drug status: Not applicable.
Author disclosures: ZX: Nothing to disclose. JZ: Nothing to disclose. JW: Nothing to disclose. HW: Nothing to disclose. XW: Nothing to disclose. HC: Nothing to disclose.
Zeng Xu, Jie Zhou, Jianxi Wang, Hui Wang contributed equally to this paper.
Both corresponding authors contributed equally to this paper.