Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Trends in the surgical treatment for spinal metastasis and the in-hospital patient outcomes in the United States from 2000 to 2009.Spine J. 2014; 14: 1844-1849
- Assessment of quality of life after surgery for spinal metastases: position statement of the Global Spine Tumour Study Group.World Neurosurg. 2013; 80: e175-e179
- Introducing a new health-related quality of life outcome tool for metastatic disease of the spine: content validation using the International Classification of Functioning, Disability, and Health; on behalf of the Spine Oncology Study Group.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2010; 35: 1377-1386
- Validation of the Spine Oncology Study Group-Outcomes Questionnaire to assess quality of life in patients with metastatic spine disease.Spine J. 2017; 17: 768-776
- Psychometric evaluation and adaptation of the Spine Oncology Study Group Outcomes Questionnaire to evaluate health-related quality of life in patients with spinal metastases.Cancer. 2018; 124: 1828-1838
- Measurement properties of the EQ-5D-5L compared to EQ-5D-3L in the Thai diabetes patients.Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2015; 13: 14
- Guidelines for the process of cross-cultural adaptation of self-report measures.Spine (Phila Pa. 1976; 25 (2000): 3186-3191
- Direct decompressive surgical resection in the treatment of spinal cord compression caused by metastatic cancer: a randomised trial.Lancet. 2005; 366: 643-648
- Treatment, complications, and outcomes of metastatic disease of the spine: from Patchell to PROMIS.Ann Transl Med. 2019; 7: 216
- Effect of surgery on quality of life of patients with spinal metastasis from non-small-cell lung cancer.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2016; 98: 396-402
- Quality of life of patients with spinal metastasis from cancer of unknown primary origin: a longitudinal study of surgical management combined with postoperative radiation therapy.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2017; 99: 1629-1639
- Surgical management of symptomatic spinal metastases. Postoperative outcome and quality of life.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 1999; 24: 2240-2246
- Prospective analysis of health-related quality of life after surgery for spinal metastases.Eur Spine J. 2020;
- Quality of life and functional outcomes after surgery for spinal metastases: results of a cohort study.Technol Health Care, 2019
- Impact of surgical intervention on quality of life in patients with spinal metastases.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2006; 31: 2849-2856
- Surgical management of spinal metastases: the postoperative quality of life.J Med Assoc Thai. 2012; 95 (Suppl): S87-S94
- Prediction of quality of life and survival after surgery for symptomatic spinal metastases: a multicenter cohort study to determine suitability for surgical treatment.Neurosurgery. 2015; 77 (discussion): 698-708
- Quality of life and cost-utility of surgical treatment for patients with spinal metastases: prospective cohort study.Int Orthop. 2017; 41: 1265-1271
- Rapid improvements in pain and quality of life are sustained after surgery for spinal metastases in a large prospective cohort.Br J Neurosurg. 2016; 30: 337-344
- Quality of life after different surgical procedures for the treatment of spinal metastases: results of a single-center prospective case series.Neurosurg Focus. 2017; 42: E17
FDA device/drug status: Not applicable.
Author disclosures: PL: Nothing to disclose. PP: Nothing to disclose. WT: Nothing to disclose. BS: Nothing to disclose. SS: Nothing to disclose. KW: Nothing to disclose. SW: Nothing to disclose.