Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Spine Journal
- Cervical laminoplasty.Eur Spine J. 2014; 23: 2759-2762
- Laminoplasty: a review of its role in compressive cervical myelopathy.Spine J. 2006; 6: 289S-298S
- Cervical laminoplasty: a critical review.J Neurosurg. 2003; 98: 230-238
- Cervical alignment and range of motion after laminoplasty: radiographical data from more than 500 cases with cervical spondylotic myelopathy and a review of the literature.Spine. 2012; 37: E1243-50
- Is there a difference in range of motion, neck pain, and outcomes in patients with ossification of posterior longitudinal ligament versus those with cervical spondylosis, treated with plated laminoplasty?.Neurosurg Focus. 2013; 35: E9
- Patient satisfaction with double-door laminoplasty for cervical compression myelopathy.J Orthop Sci. 2015; 20: 64-70
- Postlaminoplasty cervical range of motion: early results.J Neurosurg Spine. 2007; 6: 386-390
- Range of motion loss after cervical laminoplasty: a prospective study with minimum 5-year follow-up data.Spine J. 2013; 13: 384-390
- The time course of range of motion loss after cervical laminoplasty: a prospective study with minimum two-year follow-up.Spine. 2009; 34: 1134-1139
- Age-related and degenerative changes in the osseous anatomy, alignment, and range of motion of the cervical spine: a comparative study of radiographic data from 1016 patients with cervical spondylotic myelopathy and 1230 asymptomatic subjects.Spine. 2016; 41: 476-482
- Axial pain after posterior cervical spine surgery: a systematic review.Eur Spine J. 2011; 20: 185-194
- Correlation between cervical spine sagittal alignment and clinical outcome after cervical laminoplasty for ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament.J Neurosurg Spine. 2016; 24: 100-107
- Modified expansive open-door laminoplasty technique improved postoperative neck pain and cervical range of motion.J Formos Med Assoc. 2015; 114: 1225-1232
- Risk factors for poor outcome of cervical laminoplasty for cervical spondylotic myelopathy in patients with diabetes.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2014; 96: 2049-2055
- Where should a laminoplasty start? The effect of the proximal level on post-laminoplasty loss of lordosis.Spine J. 2016; 16: 737-741
- Wedge-shaped resection of the posterior bony arch during open door laminoplasty to prevent postoperative motion limitation.Spine. 2017; (Epub ahead of print)
- Direct repair surgery with screw fixation for young patients with lumbar spondylolysis: patient-reported outcomes and fusion rate in a prospective interventional study.Spine. 2015; 40: E234-41
- Functional outcomes and patient satisfaction after fasciotomy for chronic exertional compartment syndrome.Am J Sports Med. 2013; 41: 430-436
- Impact of axial neck pain on quality of life after laminoplasty.Spine. 2015; 40: E1292-8
- Neck and shoulder pain after laminoplasty. A noticeable complication.Spine. 1996; 21: 1969-1973
- Multivariate analysis of factors associated with axial symptoms in unilateral expansive open-door cervical laminoplasty with miniplate fixation.Medicine (Baltimore). 2016; 95: e2292
- Neck pain following laminoplasty.Global Spine J. 2015; 5: 17-22
- Preventive measures for axial symptoms following cervical laminoplasty.J Spinal Disord Tech. 2003; 16: 497-501
- Screw back-out following “open-door” cervical laminoplasty: a review of 165 plates.Asian Spine J. 2015; 9: 849-854
- The impact of dynamic factors on surgical outcomes after double-door laminoplasty for ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament of the cervical spine.J Neurosurg Spine. 2014; 21: 938-943
FDA device/drug status: Approved (Centerpiece plate, Medtronic).
Author disclosures: GWL: Nothing to disclose. BGS: Nothing to disclose. JSY: Nothing to disclose. SMR: Nothing to disclose. MWA: Nothing to disclose.
No funds were received in support of this work. No benefits in any form have been or will be received from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this manuscript.