Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Spine Journal
- Systematic review: prediction of perioperative cardiac complications and mortality by the revised cardiac risk index.Ann Intern Med. 2010; 152: 26
- Derivation and prospective validation of a simple index for prediction of cardiac risk of major noncardiac surgery.Circulation. 1999; 100: 1043
- Prediction of postoperative atrial fibrillation in a large coronary artery bypass grafting cohort.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2012; 14: 588-593
- Risk factors for unintended durotomy during spine surgery: a multivariate analysis.Spine J. 2012; 12: 121
- Using the spine surgical invasiveness index to identify risk of surgical site infection: a multivariate analysis.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2012; 94: 335
- Risk factors for medical complication after lumbar spine surgery: a multivariate analysis of 767 patients.Spine. 2011; 36: 1801
- Risk factors for medical complication after spine surgery: a multivariate analysis of 1,591 patients.Spine J. 2012; 12: 197
- Risk factors for medical complication after cervical spine surgery: a multivariate analysis of 582 patients.Spine. 2013; 38: 223-228
- Development of an index to characterize the “invasiveness” of spine surgery: validation by comparison to blood loss and operative time.Spine. 2008; 33: 2651
- Towards standardized measurement of adverse events in spine surgery: conceptual model and pilot evaluation.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2006; 7: 53
FDA device/drug status: Not applicable.
Author disclosures: MJL: Consulting: Stryker Spine-for work not related to the manuscript (C), AO Spine-Faculty (B); Endowments: Synthesis Spine (F, Paid directly to the institution); Fellowship Support: AOSpine (F, paid directly to the institution). AMC: Endowments: Synthes Spine (F, Paid directly to the institution). DH: Endowments: Synthes Spine as the Entity (F). JRC: Consulting: Synthes USA (B); Speaking and/or Teaching Arrangements: AO Spine (B), Synthes (B); Board of Directors: AOSpine North America (B per year), AOSpine Foundation (B); Endowments: Hans Joerg Wyss Foundation (Total endowment I, Paid directly to the institution); Grants: Medtronic (Fellowship support), Alseres Pharmaceuticals (Research support); Fellowship Support: AOSpine North America (Fellowship E, Paid directly to the institution).
The disclosure key can be found on the Table of Contents and at www.TheSpineJournalOnline.com.
Supported in part by the Spine End-Results Research Fund at the University of Washington Medical Center through a gift from Synthes Spine (Paoli, PA).