Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Spine Journal
- Timing of development of adjacent-level ossification after anterior cervical arthrodesis with plates.Spine J. 2007; 7: 633-636
- Adjacent level ossification development after anterior cervical fusion without plate fixation.Spine. 2009; 34: 30-33
- Radiculopathy and myelopathy at segments adjacent to the site of a previous anterior cervical arthrodesis.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1999; 81: 519-528
- Late radiographic findings after anterior cervical fusion for spondylotic myeloradiculopathy.Spine. 1993; 18: 2167-2173
- Long-term results after anterior cervical fusion and osteosynthetic stabilization for fractures and/or dislocations of the cervical spine.J Spinal Disord. 1995; 8 (discussion 499): 500-508
- Roentgenographic findings following anterior cervical fusion.Skeletal Radiol. 1986; 15: 556-559
- Unfallchirurgie. 1988; 14 ([German]): 247-258
- Development of adjacent-level ossification in patients with an anterior cervical plate.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005; 87: 558-563
- The effect of cervical plating on single-level anterior cervical discectomy and fusion.J Spinal Disord. 1999; 12: 467-471
- Increased fusion rates with cervical plating for two-level anterior cervical discectomy and fusion.Spine. 2000; 25: 41-45
- Increased fusion rates with cervical plating for three-level anterior cervical discectomy and fusion.Spine. 2001; 26 (discussion 646–7): 643-646
- Anterior cervical plating enhances arthrodesis after discectomy and fusion with cortical allograft.Neurosurgery. 2002; 50 (discussion 236–8): 229-236
- Cervical spondylosis: the role of anterior instrumentation after decompression and fusion.J Spinal Disord. 2001; 14: 10-16
FDA device/drug status: Not applicable.
Author disclosures: D-HL: Nothing to disclose. J-SL: Nothing to disclose. J-SY: Nothing to disclose. WC: Nothing to disclose. LPZ: Nothing to disclose. KDR: Royalties: EBI/Biomet (F), Osprey (C), Medtronic Sofamor Danek (G); Stock Ownership: Osprey (10 shares, 0%), Expanding Orthopedics (approximately 10,000 shares, 1%, no viable products), Spineology (B, <1%), Spinal Kinetics (C, <1%), Nexgen Spine (B, <1%), Amedica (B, <1%), Vertiflex (B, <1%), Benvenue (C, <1%), Paradigm Spine (B, <1%), PSD (B, <1%); Board of Directors: Korean Association of Spinal Surgeons (none), Cervical Spine Research Society (none); Relationships Outside the One-Year Requirement: Medtronic (08/2009, Consulting, F).
The disclosure key can be found on the Table of Contents and at www.TheSpineJournalOnline.com.