Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Spine Journal
- Management of multiple sclerosis.N Engl J Med. 1997; 337: 1604-1611
- Natalizumab for multiple sclerosis.N Engl J Med. 2007; 356: 2622-2629
- Multiple sclerosis.N Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 938-952
- Cervical spondylotic myelopathy.Neurologist. 2010; 16: 176-187
- Cervical myelopathy. Current diagnostic and treatment strategies.Spine J. 2003; 3: 68-81
- Cervical spondylotic myelopathy: a review of the evidence.Orthop Clin North Am. 2010; 41: 193-202
- Association between stressful life events and exacerbation in multiple sclerosis: a meta-analysis.BMJ. 2004; 328: 731
- The association of cervical spondylosis and disseminated sclerosis.Brain. 1957; 80: 456-478
- The association of cervical spondylosis and multiple sclerosis.Surg Neurol. 1992; 38: 265-270
- Surgical outcome in patients with coexisting multiple sclerosis and spondylosis.Acta Neurol Scand. 1999; 100: 84-87
- Surgery for cervical spinal cord compression in patients with multiple sclerosis.Neurosurgery. 2000; 47 (discussion 642–3): 637-642
- Surgical treatment of patients with cervical myeloradiculopathy and coexistent multiple sclerosis: report of 15 patients with long-term follow-up.J Spinal Disord Tech. 2011; 24: 177-182
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap)–a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
- The pathogenesis of the spinal cord disorder associated with cervical spondylosis.Brain. 1972; 95: 87-100
- Operations for cervical spondylotic myelopathy. A comparison of the results of anterior and posterior procedures.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1985; 67: 609-615
- Cervical laminectomy and dentate ligament section for cervical spondylotic myelopathy.J Spinal Disord. 1991; 4: 286-295
- Defining the clinical course of multiple sclerosis: results of an international survey. National Multiple Sclerosis Society (USA) Advisory Committee on Clinical Trials of New Agents in Multiple Sclerosis.Neurology. 1996; 46: 907-911
- Multiple sclerosis.Med Clin North Am. 2009; 93 ([ix–x]): 451-476
- Economic burden of multiple sclerosis: a systematic review of the literature.Pharmacoeconomics. 2010; 28: 363-379
- Burden of illness of multiple sclerosis: part I: cost of illness. The Canadian burden of illness study group.Can J Neurol Sci. 1998; 25: 23-30
- Analysis of five specific scores for cervical spondylogenic myelopathy.Eur Spine J. 2007; 16: 2096-2103
- Design of Lamifuse: a randomised, multi-centre controlled trial comparing laminectomy without or with dorsal fusion for cervical myeloradiculopathy.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2007; 8: 111
- Modifiable factors influencing relapses and disability in multiple sclerosis.Mult Scler. 2010; 16: 773-785
FDA device/drug status: Not applicable.
Author disclosures: DL: Nothing to disclose. KGA: Nothing to disclose. MDA: Nothing to disclose. TYW: Nothing to disclose. ASN: Nothing to disclose. MPS: Royalties: Biomet Spine (None); Consulting: Biomet Spine (A). RMR: Nothing to disclose. ECB: Royalties: Elsevier Pub (B), Thieme Pub (B); Stock Ownership: Axiomed (E), Depuy (None), Orthomems (E), Turning Point (B); Consulting: Axiomed (B); Grants: OREF (F, Paid directly to institution), Rawling (F, Paid directly to institution); Other: Inventor of technology that is assigned to Cleveland Clinic and licensed to Axiomed and Orthomems (None). TEM: Stock Ownership: PearlDiver Inc (None); Consulting: Globus Medical (B); Speaking and/or Teaching Arrangements: AO Spine (B).
The disclosure key can be found on the Table of Contents and at www.TheSpineJournalOnline.com.
No grants or technical or corporate support were received in conducting this study or writing this manuscript. Institutional review board approval (Study #11-285) was obtained before the start of the study.